- Provide item banking training workshops for departments and for students
- Assist departments in administering online assessments
Contact Person: Dr Yan JIN
Grade Recommendation & Mark Transformation
Provide grading services for the departments within the Faculty of Medicine and their self-financed programs:
- Recommendation of exam grades according to University’s guideline
- Mark transformation through normalization of the exam components
- Feedbacks on student quartile ranking and grading distribution
- Summary statistics and correlations for exam marks of the total and its components
Contact Person: Patricia Tong
Quality Assurance Activities
- Coordinate programme reviews and documentation of QA activities
- Coordinate the annual Curriculum Retreat
- Coordinate the annual Teachers of the Year Awards Ceremony
- Provide administrative support for Deanery (Education) in teaching & learning enhancement projects and staff training workshops
iPhone & Android Phone Apps
PhysioApp is a mobile application that allows students to have a more complete understanding of how both respiratory and cardiovascular systems change in response to exercise. In this App, students get the opportunity to appreciate how the physiological systems are inter-related and the importance of integrative physiology for understanding human bodily functions.
Hi-Med App is an innovative mobile learning platform for studying the histology of bone. It offers students another channel in understanding the composition of bone, the basic unit of the skeletal system, integration of both microscopic and gross anatomical features of bone. More importantly, students can also acquire knowledge about bone growth, development of bone microstructures, fracture bone healing, and bone disorders associated with abnormal matrix production in this App.
Health Science App (HSapp)
The Health Science App (HSapp) is an automarking application that allows students to wirelessly work on topic-specific exercises that are related to Health Sciences I which is one of the courses within the Faculty Package.
"MyMBChB" is designed to serve as the mobile portal of the MCU platform to facilitate your learning. Students can use the App to view the teaching timetable, record clinical activities details during clinical attachment, record attendance in class, and receive the latest updates on teaching arrangement. The features of the MyMBChB App will continue to develop in pace with the medical education development.